CamHome Olva S 1080p HD Home/Baby/Pet Indoor Camera
Welcome to our shipping information page! Items ordered on a weekday before 12 P.M. noon will be shipped out same day. If you order on a weekend, USPS may not be open for shipping, and orders will be shipped first thing the following Monday.
Shipping for a majority of our catalog is currently via UPS or USPS priority 2-3 day service, and prices accurately reflect the rates that USPS charges based on weight and package size.
For only certain products that specify ePacket or other methods of shipping, please allow between 15-45 days for your order to arrive. If more than 45 days have passed please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to review the status of your order.
For International Shipping to Europe, Africa, Asia, the Middle East, Central and South America, please allow for 1 to 3 days of handling time. Your shipping speed chosen at checkout will not affect this handling time, and shipment will take the appropriate time shown by the major carriers.
For products that can be fulfilled by Amazon, shipping will be handled by Amazon.
Our refund policy now lasts 365 days! So, if you don't fancy your new Wi-Fi camera or DVR security set, contact us to return it for a full refund. We offer free return shipping for the full 365 days. CamHome also offers 2-year (730 day) warranty that covers manufacturer defects and issues arising from workmanship on CamHome brands.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused or mostly unused, and in the same condition that you received it (no major damage, scratching, or denting). It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. I mean, we don't sell those anyway. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. As long as your item is in good condition, your refund should be approved immediately!
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Regularly priced items can be refunded. For sale items, please contact our customer support for more information.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 200 Broadhollow Rd Suite 207, Melville, NY 11747
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
200 Broadhollow Rd Suite 207, Melville, NY 11747
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Thank you for your trust in CamHome!
Items purchased directly from CamHome under the CamHome brand will enjoy a 2-year warranty covering damage or manufacturer defects. Items purchased from third-party sellers online may or may not be subject to such warranty, please contact our support center at (855) 909-9337 for more information.
An affordable yet powerful indoor security camera with a huge set of features and one easy app. Set it up in just minutes, and control it with your Apple or Android phone! With this security camera, you can:
- Watch your home and pets in full high definition (1920x1080p video).
- Get live alerts with a pixel-algorithm motion sensor and sonic sensor.
- Swivel the camera for 360 degrees of vision using intuitive controls.
- Record days of security footage locally, with optional cloud backup.
- Get free unlimited cloud storage of motion sensor photographs.
- The most extensive privacy features on an indoor security camera. A combination of: secure SSL transmission and 256-bit encrypted access, timed sleep shutoff to halt recording, and Geofence to automatically arm the camera when you leave home.
- Full HD 1080p recording and streaming to your Apple or Android devices. Features a 2.0 Megapixel camera and 4mm lens for wide angle vision.
- Each camera connects to your home's 2.4GHz Wi-Fi so you can use your app to keep an eye on the home. Watch security footage while you're out travelling over Wi-Fi or 4G LTE networks!
- See in the dark with up to 30-32 feet of infrared night vision utilizing an HP LED IR-cut filter, with manual or automatic control.
- Get push notifications for intruders, loud noises, or any movement at all with a built-in motion sensor that you can edit. Choose the best sensitivity level based on your environment, or toggle notifications ON/OFF with just a tap.
- Capture every angle of your home with intuitive 360 degree rotation control. It rotates 355° horizontally, 150° vertically, and supports digital zoom via a 115° wide lens for looking all around.
- Use multiple phones or tablets with the camera. Enjoy easy family sharing!
- Go completely dark at night and shut off all LED lights with one button.
- Save days of footage onto a microSD card (up to 128GB, sold separately) and access the past on your phone or tablet from anywhere using internet. Choose between 24/7 recording or only record with motion events.
- Optional cloud backup storage allows for footage backup to a bank-grade encrypted, U.S based cloud (no SD card needed!). Rolling footage means when you reach storage capacity in the cloud, your oldest footage is automatically replaced with the newest.
- Cloud backup plans starting at just $2.99 a month, and are not required if you prefer local ownership of your footage. Featuring secure Paypal for In-app purchases.
Video resolution: 1080p
Image compression: H.264 high profile
Storage: microSD card, up to 128GB
Mounting options: free Olva S mount included
Operating power: USB wire DC 5V, 1A, not by battery
Camera viewing angle: 115 degree lens, effective 360 degrees with PTZ
PTZ angles: 355 degrees horizontal, 150 vertical
Night vision distance: best within 32 ft.
Two-way speech: high clarity mic and speaker
Video flipping: one tap when mounting up-side-down
Power cord and adapter