CamHome Sol 8S 1080p-HD Indoor Security Camera with Motion/Audio Sensor
Welcome to our shipping information page! Items ordered on a weekday before 12 P.M. noon will be shipped out same day. If you order on a weekend, USPS may not be open for shipping, and orders will be shipped first thing the following Monday.
Shipping for a majority of our catalog is currently via UPS or USPS priority 2-3 day service, and prices accurately reflect the rates that USPS charges based on weight and package size.
For only certain products that specify ePacket or other methods of shipping, please allow between 15-45 days for your order to arrive. If more than 45 days have passed please email us at email@example.com to review the status of your order.
For International Shipping to Europe, Africa, Asia, the Middle East, Central and South America, please allow for 1 to 3 days of handling time. Your shipping speed chosen at checkout will not affect this handling time, and shipment will take the appropriate time shown by the major carriers.
For products that can be fulfilled by Amazon, shipping will be handled by Amazon.
Our refund policy now lasts 365 days! So, if you don't fancy your new Wi-Fi camera or DVR security set, contact us to return it for a full refund. We offer free return shipping for the full 365 days. CamHome also offers 2-year (730 day) warranty that covers manufacturer defects and issues arising from workmanship on CamHome brands.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused or mostly unused, and in the same condition that you received it (no major damage, scratching, or denting). It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. I mean, we don't sell those anyway. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. As long as your item is in good condition, your refund should be approved immediately!
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Regularly priced items can be refunded. For sale items, please contact our customer support for more information.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 200 Broadhollow Rd Suite 207, Melville, NY 11747
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
200 Broadhollow Rd Suite 207, Melville, NY 11747
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Thank you for your trust in CamHome!
Items purchased directly from CamHome under the CamHome brand will enjoy a 2-year warranty covering damage or manufacturer defects. Items purchased from third-party sellers online may or may not be subject to such warranty, please contact our support center at (855) 909-9337 for more information.
The new Sol 8S is a discreet, 2-inch tall camera with a powerful set of security features! Get video streaming and alerts anywhere, on your favorite Apple or Android smart device, through Wi-Fi or 4G/LTE.
- High definition 1080p video recording and streaming on Apple or Android devices over Wi-Fi or 4G/LTE networks.
- Set up in minutes on your 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network with just one code scan.
- 24/7 nonstop HD recording or motion event recording at your fingertips.
- Receive pixel-algorithm motion alerts day or night on your phone.
- Two-way audio intercom between you and the camera.
- Store weeks of footage on your own microSD card or utilize cloud footage backup.
- Automatic re-connection if signal is lost, and continues to record even without Wi-Fi (SD card required).
- See in the dark with up to 32 feet of infrared night vision with powerful infrared LEDs. Turn off the indicator lights at night with just one touch, eliminating light pollution.
- Use 2 sets of sensors, one for motion and one for sound, to provide you with immediate timestamped alerts anytime.
- Rotate the camera on a ball joint, coupled with a 3 foot USB cable (extensions available online), pressure-sensitive sticker mount, and a light frame.
- Record weeks of footage onto one local microSD card (up to 128GB, sold separately) that needs no management. Recordings automatically roll over your old files when your storage is near capacity.
- Free, unlimited cloud storage for your motion alert photographs. Optional video cloud backup storage (for footage) to a Google hosted Cloud starting at just $2.99 a month! Not required if you prefer all local recording.
Cloud Storage Information
All storage is rolling in nature. For example, if 3-day event recording is chosen, 3 days (72 hours) worth of footage will be saved in the cloud. When storage reaches capacity, the oldest footage is replaced by the newest, so recording never stops. Get cloud storage today with secure PayPal checkout!
3 Day (72 hours) Rolling Storage
Event based recording: $2.99 per month
All-day recording: $3.99 per month
7 Day (168 hours) Rolling Storage
Event based recording: $4.99 per month
All-day recording: $6.99 per month
30 Day (720 hours) Rolling Storage
Event based recording: $15.99 per month
All-day recording: $21.99 per month
***ONVIF protocol available starting at the end of December, 2018! Connect with your PC or Mac computer for crystal clear vision on your desktop.
Video resolution: 1080p
Image compression: H.264 high profile
Storage: microSD card, up to 128GB
Mounting options: free mounting pressure sticker included
Operating power: USB wire DC 5V, 1A, not by battery
Camera viewing angle: 115 degree wide lens
Manual Rotation Angles: 360 degrees horizontal, 110 vertical
Night vision distance: best within 32 ft.
Two-way speech: high clarity mic and speaker
Video flipping: one tap when mounting up-side-down
Power cord and adapter